Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Remembering 7-28-05

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ArthasX's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks to my handy little notebook, I can remember several things from the bonfire at Errard's last night:

    Lahl and the audience for his deaf voice.

    The girl with Ashley Dasko: Everyone thought she was a sophmore in h.s, but she proved to be 18.

    Would an R rated version of the magic school bus be any good?

    I believed "Perhaps, however" was the magical phrase that could get me out of any conversation or suggestion.

    Dvg repeatedly offered me a penny to kill his savior. Once I had taken fletch down (incidently in the same grass lauer had been pissing all night) I was offered the penny. By then however, it was already in the fire.


    Those were the only rememberences worth posting. There are a few others, but must remain classified for the time being.

    Looking back, an R rated magic school bus movie is a TERRIBLE idea. A pg version wouldnt be that good either. They did have a tv show, and it was average if i remember correctly. What they should do, is an IMAX version of it. That would be sweet, but they would need a really cool place to go.

    -Arthur

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ShopKoSuccessStory's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm DvG's savior!? Wow, that's a bit too much for me to handle.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •